Need a certified home inspector in El Monte? Here are things you need to look for:
- Are they Certified?
- Are they a member of a recognized association.
- Do they have Errors and Omissions Insurance?
- What type of experience do they have? They should have related experience such as a General Contractor, Realtor or Structural Engineer.
- Are they a local inspection company. The inspector should be up to date on the laws, and codes of their state.
- They should ONLY do inspections so you get an unbiased opinion.
- What is their availability for scheduling the inspection?
- How long will the inspection be?
- What’s included in the inspection?
- What is included in the report? color photos, a narrative or check list report, a summary of marginal or defective issues of the property.
- How soon the report can be completed and delivered to you.
- What is the cost?
This should be helpful in finding a Certified Home Inspector in El Monte.